Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum > OFMM
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

OFMM Discussions for the OFMM project.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #16
garyw
O-F Administrator

Default Roll Call - take two

Attempting to gauge interest in who would be keen to take on this mission? After some discussions on IRC I'm considering making some minor changes to the scenario delivery process to make it more streamlined.

So, who can take this mission?
garyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:29 AM   #17
RacerX
Donator

This sounds good....Will you guys be live streaming the mission by any chance? Do you guys have a way of doing a type of play-by-play of the missions. How is all of this handled? Any audio or video or both from a flight director or some-such?
RacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #18
Lord Wasteland
Orbinaut

I can take it in two days. What heading is she on, for an autopilot, or is she on a equatorial orbit?
Lord Wasteland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #19
garyw
O-F Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
 This sounds good....Will you guys be live streaming the mission by any chance? Do you guys have a way of doing a type of play-by-play of the missions. How is all of this handled? Any audio or video or both from a flight director or some-such?
That would be up to the person flying the mission. I've found that no single option fits all the people who wish to participate and therefore it's better for the person flying to decide if they wish to stream, do an IRC mission control session, whatever they want. I am changing my role to be that of 'He who giveth scenarios'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wasteland View Post
 I can take it in two days. What heading is she on, for an autopilot, or is she on a equatorial orbit?
Thats the person flying the mission to work out. I will provide the scenario file and the planning, for similar reasons above, is totally up to the person flying the mission. I will provide a launch window in the scenario, the rest is up to the pilot.
garyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
Lord Wasteland
Orbinaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyw View Post
 Thats the person flying the mission to work out. I will provide the scenario file and the planning, for similar reasons above, is totally up to the person flying the mission. I will provide a launch window in the scenario, the rest is up to the pilot.
Got it. So, around in 14 hours (providing, the scenario is posted), I'll start the mission and dock with the Cook, James.
Lord Wasteland is offline   Reply With Quote

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum > OFMM