|05-16-2014, 02:36 PM||#1|
OFSS IV-pilot roll call
It's been a long time since we heard from OFSS III, so I think that it is time to move on with another project. The most notable change between then and now is that IMS has become a lot more stable. So, I propose to start a new series, but this time incorporating IMS, which adds a lot of realism to the experience.
A basic list of missions to be undertaken:
1) GC : Latest time by which all goals must be completed
2) Launch : Time of launch
3) Landing : Time of landing. Landing must take place not earlier than the GC date and not later than this date.
4) Goal : SB stands for station building, CT stands for crew transfer
5) WIN : Wideawake International
6) CSSC : Carl Sagan Space Center
7) Basic skill : Minimum piloting skills required to undertake the mission
8) DRL : Deorbit, reentry and landing.
The cargo carried on each mission is as follows:
1) Spacecraft: Themis-A Payload: 1 x BM201 (Command module) 2) Spacecraft : XR5 Payload: 2 x BN200 (Node) 2 x BM202 (Habitat) 1 x BD101 (AirDock) 3) Spacecraft : XR5 Payload : 2 x BM222 (Cooling System) 1 x BM213 (Lab) 2 x BN200 (Node) 1 x 336m^2 (Radiator) 1 x APAS adapter 4) Spacecraft : XR2 Payload : 1 x CMG 5) Spacecraft : M-II Payload : Tranzit 6) Spacecraft : HCLV-4-sidemount Payload : 2 x BM003 (RTG) 7) Spacecraft : XR5 Payload : 1 x BM211 (Utility module) 2 x BG103 (oxygen) 2 x BG104 (food) 2 x BG105 (water) 2 x 15m truss 2 x 1to3 truss 1 x 640m^2 (Radiator) 1 x trussnode 8) Spacecraft : HCLV-4-sidemount Payload : 2 x BM204 (life support) 9) Spacecraft : XR5 Payload : 2 x BM003 (RTG) 2 x BM202 (habitat) 2 x Solar panel 2 x BCP101 (cupola) 10) Spacecraft : XR5 Payload : 1 x BM213 (Lab) 2 x BM003 (RTG) 6 x 64m^2 (Radiator) 2 x BCM101 (Comms) 1 x Soyuz Adapter 1 x APAS Adapter 11) Spacecraft : CTV Payload : N/A 12) Spacecraft : XR2 Payload : N/A
Required addons (to be installed on a vanilla version of Orbiter 2010P1) :
16) UMMU 3.0
Other optional ones:
4) BaseSync MFD
7) Orbiter Sound 4.0
Note: Some addons may require VC++ runtimes. Check each addon description to ensure that you have these prerequisite runtimes.
For more help on installation, check out this thread.
The above table of mission also states the minimum level of pilot skill required to fly a mission. If you think you qualify, please reply, stating the vessel of your choice and also which mission you would like to fly (please note, it might not be possible to give everyone the mission that they want). The orbital tug missions (Flt# 6 and 8) are the most challenging of the lot. Every mission will have both a pilot and a backup pilot.
Pilots (11) : ADSWNJ, mojoey, Artlav, astrosammy, Kyle, Pipcard, Athena, kamaz, PhantomCruiser, serolrom, Shifty
Current release of OFSS : here
Last release date : August 16 02:25 AM
Please post all feedback and suggestions on this thread
Last edited by Castor; 08-19-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Added pilot.
|05-19-2014, 06:03 AM||#15|
So Athena, can I count you in ? If so, which mission would you like to take ?
---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------
If no other pilots join by May 20, then I think I'll go ahead and fly the first mission and pass the baton over to ADSWNJ.
|Quick Links||Need Help?|