Orbiter-Forum  

Go Back   Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum
Register Blogs Orbinauts List Social Groups FAQ Projects Mark Forums Read

Orbiter Web Forum A forum for general Orbiter-related comments and discussion. Post your questions about Orbiter and addons in the appropriate forums below. Upload your Orbiter screen shots to our gallery HERE!

Old 04-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #46
Tex
Webmaster

Nice video Giezer, I also liked your ATV video. I liked the music in ATV better, but you had some nice angles in both films.

Maybe I sound a bit picky suggesting this, but cropping the fraps url out of the video thats shown on top would really go a long ways to the level of emerssion experienced by the viewer. Also, I recommend rendering 640x480 Square pixels (1.000) for You Tube. That will elliminate the black bars on the sides of the video and fit the video perfectly in the You Tube window. Small things, but relitively easy fixes. At any rate, good job! Thanks for sharing.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #47
Pilot7893
Epik spaec mishun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
 cropping the fraps url out of the video thats shown on top would really go a long ways to the level of emerssion experienced by the viewer.
Yeah, well we can't all afford Sony Vegas
Pilot7893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #48
Giezer1984
Orbinaut

Default fraps

Thanks Tex,

Although i believe I cant do that because I use the cheap ass windows moviemaker and freeware version of fraps. But pilot mentioned sony vegas, is this the program you used for the four windowed f1 racing video in monaco? Its propably a good program if you use it.

(btw, pretty cool you feedbacking me)

Giezer1984
Giezer1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:54 AM   #49
computerex
Addon Developer

Well actually there are many freeware programs out there that when combined can do nearly everything vegas can.

Check em out: http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=node/873

First youtube video, yay!
computerex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:57 AM   #50
Tex
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
 Probably the most selfish, high resolution, orbiter video ever!!!
--> HAIL PROBE <--
Excellent video mate, can't believe I missed this one. Great work!
Old 04-21-2008, 05:58 AM   #51
Tex
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerex View Post
 Well actually there are many freeware programs out there that when combined can do nearly everything vegas can.

Check em out: http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=node/873

First youtube video, yay!
YouTube - Deltagliders Aerobatics
Great job computerex! I love formation flying, looks so nice.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:00 AM   #52
ryan
That guy

Hey Tex, i know i often ask this question, but how is apollo 13 going, im really exciting that your doing it, with all the new AMSO versions coming out, you are doing it with AMSO again right.
ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:15 AM   #53
Tex
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan View Post
 Hey Tex, i know i often ask this question, but how is apollo 13 going, im really exciting that your doing it, with all the new AMSO versions coming out, you are doing it with AMSO again right.

Currently I have no Apollo 13 in the works. I began the Apollo 13 video which was changed into Apollo 11 Remastered. One day maybe I will do it, but right now I am actually working on a different Orbiter video. Not sure of a release date, but should be soon.. within the next week or 2 maybe 3... soon.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:17 AM   #54
ryan
That guy

Ok Tex, thanks, looking forward to it.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #55
Giezer1984
Orbinaut

Default Thanks computerex

My first video I tried somethinh just like that with sounds of a hornet F-18. Not really special but its like they just cruising a little bit. Anyway thanks for the link, been looking for something just like that for a long time now. Tried some freeware but most of them are just crap. Thanks!

Old 04-21-2008, 09:54 AM   #56
ryan
That guy

Oh god, i remember my first landing, i was in a shuttle, i did pretty well until i didnt know how to open my gears, mind you i just started orbiter, so i kind of skimmed, kind of like an inflatible pool doughnut skimming off the water.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #57
Pilot7893
Epik spaec mishun!

An adventerous Orbiter story to be told in 2-3 parts. The storyline is that STS-125 has sucessfuly completed its mission, then they discover that a fuel line glitch has dumped all their fuel, leaving them stranded in orbit with 3 days of life support left. So, a daring rescue mission is launched...
Old 04-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #58
Giezer1984
Orbinaut

Default Landing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan View Post
 Oh god, i remember my first landing, i was in a shuttle, i did pretty well until i didnt know how to open my gears, mind you i just started orbiter, so i kind of skimmed, kind of like an inflatible pool doughnut skimming off the water.
(a landing like my avatar picture)
Old 04-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #59
Giezer1984
Orbinaut

Default Rescue video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot7893 View Post
 YouTube - STS125-situation critical part 1

An adventerous Orbiter story to be told in 2-3 parts. The storyline is that STS-125 has sucessfuly completed its mission, then they discover that a fuel line glitch has dumped all their fuel, leaving them stranded in orbit with 3 days of life support left. So, a daring rescue mission is launched...
ill be waiting for part 2 and 3 (btw a inflatable rescue model for the DGIV http://orbiter.dansteph.com/index.ph...IVMore&DId=145)
Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #60
Pilot7893
Epik spaec mishun!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giezer1984 View Post
 ill be waiting for part 2 and 3 (btw a inflatable rescue model for the DGIV http://orbiter.dansteph.com/index.ph...IVMore&DId=145)
Already got it

Orbiter-Forum > Orbiter Space Flight Simulator > Orbiter Web Forum