Project Apollo-NASSP Guide Help

BradyBaseball13

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a long time player of Orbiter, but am no means a genius when it comes to this stuff. For the longest time, I have wanted to truly learn how to fly an Apollo mission to the moon. However the only thing I can do is basically have the checklists do everything for me, and I have no idea what to put in when it has me manually enter any required information anywhere in the CSM or LEM. I have tried going through the documentation, but it just seems a tangled mess of spiderwebs without actually teaching me what to do and how to find information. Or maybe I just can't understand how to find the applicable information. It seems a lot of the information provided in the Docs are outdated, especially about the AGC

I believe I am a smart man, I am an airline pilot with thousands of hours in various jet aircraft, but I just need to find a true guide to walk me through Project Apollo.

If any of you know of such a comprehensive guide, or are willing to help me sort through what I need to look for in the documentation, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks- Brayden

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard to our passion project! There is ALOT for NASSP and Apollo in general and documents are everywhere.
Might I suggest you join us in discord? We have the developers like myself and numerous others who play it regularly and contribute. And some of us are also pilots :)

We can probably give you a more linear approach and knock out issues case by case and answer any questions :)

You would be more than welcome! Tell them "Folgers" sent ya haha. https://discord.gg/AVqrWtuB

BradyBaseball13

Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard to our passion project! There is ALOT for NASSP and Apollo in general and documents are everywhere.
Might I suggest you join us in discord? We have the developers like myself and numerous others who play it regularly and contribute. And some of us are also pilots :)

We can probably give you a more linear approach and knock out issues case by case and answer any questions :)

You would be more than welcome! Tell them "Folgers" sent ya haha. https://discord.gg/AVqrWtuB
Hey Folgers, I appreciate the quick reply. I have joined the spaceflight server, Would the "Project Apollo>NASSP" Channel be the most appropriate to post my inquiries?