Papyref suggest you a little "honeymoon trip" in DGIV from Cape Canaveral,
which will take you to the orbiting Earth PapyBar, then to the lunar Honeymoon Base
and finally to "Les Sables d'Olonne", after passing through the Luna-OB1 station in lunar orbit.
Honeymoon base is located in Arzachel crater at 1.90° W 18.20° S lunar coordinates.
If you have already completed the previous Papyref'sÂ tutorials and if you are familiar with the DGIV and IMFD,
you will not have any difficulties to achieve this little pleasure trip.
If you don't like the automatisms, you can try to do manually this trip with Orbiter's standard aids.
- Original creator of "Voyage to Honeymoon" for Orbiter's earlier versions.
- Decision to update this add-on for Orbiter 2016.
- Implementation and realization of the flight plan and the complete tutorial allowing to make the trip without any navigation knowledge.
- Creation of numerous scenarios for each stage of the journey
I dedicate this new version of this trip to my wife for our 62 years of marriage and for her patience during the long hours that I spend in front of my PC.
- improved the ground high resolution textures at Honeymoon and at Sables d'Olonne (France).
- Adaptation and improvement of areas and meshes of Honeymoon Base, the 2001 and Tintin memorials, and the Sables d'Olonne airport
- Added many animations and sound systems (thanks to DanSteph for OrbiterSound 5.0).
- Adaptation of the Tintin's lunar tank and helicopter (Thanks to Fred18 for General_Vehicle module and to Vinka for Spacecraft4 module).
- Creation of a Cessna (not quite finished sorry) (Thanks to Fred18 for VesselBuilder module).
- Creation of a Speedboat to visit the Sables d'Olonne bay (Thanks to Fred18 for VesselBuilder module).
- Added lighthouses and beacons, and boats from the VendÃ©e Globe (in decorations).
I dedicate this new version of this trip to my wife for our 39 years of marriage and for her patience during the long hours that I spend in front of my PC.
Just unzip the zip file in your Orbiter Folder.
MANDATORY ADD-ONS :
- OrbiteSound 5.0 from DanSteph Here
- DeltaGlider IV from DanSteph Here
- IMFD 5.7 from Jarmo Nikkanen Here
Please read the Doc and read the installation instructions
in order to check the settings to have a superb graphic rendering.
The very complete documentation for the trip gives you all instructions for making the trip
as well as the sightseeing tours to the Moon and to Les Sables d'Olonne.
This version is adapted to D3D9.
So, one more time, please read the Doc (in French and in English) ... / Honeymoon / Travel to Honeymoon Base file before you start your journey !!!
- Supported Orbiter Version