OHM 2122: ATUM SYSTEM

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Very, very, very nice movie!!!!

It seems quite similar to the start of Avatar - in a really good way! Personally I'd recommend tagging it as Avatar on YouTube - you might get more views ;)

yeah, you're right, it is similar. The entire project is actually inspired by Avatar. I'll add a searching tag "avatar".
Thanks for the tip!!!

Juanelm

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
It has been updated today. If you want to have the best Shai can offer, download the updated mountains. I've repaired the elevation of Paititi, sea level and position of New Cadiz. And now I've started to work on a Tana'tu village of native inhabitants.

But the next week I'll have to slow down, because my holidays will be over...
:coffee:

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

Check this movie:

YouTube- ATUM SYSTEM - Stargazer Shuttle Movie

I made it with Atum system and Paititi base.
I hope you'll like it.

I liked it! 5/5

Dambuster

Reaction score
Can you please provide some installation instructions? Whenever I try to load the scenario, Orbiter immediately crashes, so I'm fairly sure I've installed something incorrectly.

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
hmmm...

Can you please provide some installation instructions? Whenever I try to load the scenario, Orbiter immediately crashes, so I'm fairly sure I've installed something incorrectly.

There's nothing hard on it.
But you need spacecraft3 to run this. That's the only thing needed and not included, but I expect, that most people already have it.

I expect your orbiter system is alright and all the indigenous default orbiter files are on their places...

I'm afraid I can't tell you more than:
"try it again and distribute ALL the included files properly into their paralell folders in Orbiter directory" Nothing should be missing (as far as i know)

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score

post your Orbiter log and maybe someone can help.

doggie015

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You see this tablet? This is why we're here. Because this little black and silver tablet is the most hated product on Earth, and we need a place to dump all of them. But those savages are also smart consumers, and they don't want to buy them any more than we did. We're on the brink of war, and you're supposed to be finding a business deal.

The sky people have sent us a message, that they can drop their somewhat cool-looking yet commercially inept electronic tablets. Well we will send them a message, that this, this is our free market!

That just made my day! :rofl:

Very well done!

1hippienaut

Reaction score
are the attitude thrusters meant to over shoot auto pilot prograde

and have to readjust

not a complaint at all just curious

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
are the attitude thrusters meant to over shoot auto pilot prograde

and have to readjust

not a complaint at all just curious

Most every large vessel in Orbiter does that.:)

Use manual control to get close to prograde and then engage the AP.

Last edited:

Nicholander

Reaction score
I'm using Orbiter 2010, and it isn't working, though the 2 posts above say that it indicate to me that it does work. (They're from 2013).

It juts get's the Windows "Orbiter.exe has stopped working..." thing with the green moving bar a few seconds after starting loading.