3 word game

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak at a speed rivaling Superman while the track was creating strange conga-lines.

sorry conga-lines. counts as 2 words

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
Correction, then:

One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak at a speed rivaling Superman while the track was creating conga-lines.