3 word game

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer

Linguofreak

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen.

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

this is what it should look like
Takeoff from ksfo heading south to Rio with F14 .I suddenly realized I lost orientation "houston Tacan broken".Houston said "you bloody idiot, turn on your head" "done what now?". Was flying my Cessna over Paris Hilton's house when I saw a big, gray, hairy monkey in cockpit of A really dirty L-1011 Tristar. We were cruising on a large A380 and the wings flew off and i saw Sharon Stone stripping and i yelled, the paint is melting because you're using your hairdryer, i yelled again over the intercom, hey Sharon wanna fight a toilet monster using a ladle? Sure she shouted, and then we began loosing altitude because of that darned monkey on the yoke. Then i woke up with a nice wet spot on my english muffin. I then ate the pizza from last month with Sharon and her pet monkey, then Sharon died of flightsim addiction. Me and my F-4X were having a nice swift flight when suddenly a odd looking disk, an UFO, was melting something that cost a million which is not making sense. I looked at this and switched master power off and did a flyby near the massive monster, killed it and blew up the thing worth a million dollar wedding and flew to the big chicken's massive den, where he was planning a massive attack on the big cheese's mansion. So, I ate the big cheese from the camembert store and barfed immediately!!! The barf dissolved a hole in the cockpit wall which i repaired in no time but the EFIS stole my donut that I stole from a Pakistani that stole from A nuclear charged United States space

this is from another forum

joeybigO

can't get in a word edgewise
Donator
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham

Fireproof

Reaction score
my mom has cancer

One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic.

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit

EtherDragon

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak at a speed rivaling Superman while

Fireproof

Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak at a speed rivaling Superman while the track was

James.Denholm

Addon ponderer
Reaction score
One day on my fat butt, crushed a chair as I sat inside the ISS waiting for the space shuttle to undock. Maybe it was too heavy from the blackhole spitting radiation, which was behind a progress ship that hit MIR.Oh the humanity! Huston we have not one problem. But then Apollo came from the my mom's cancer and now nothing but a chicken can breathe oxygen. So i had to eat ham from an ant at a picnic. The MIR hit an emu while he was playing chicken with Amtrak at a speed rivaling Superman while the track was creating strange conga-lines.