A movie called "Thrive"

RacerX

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
A 2 hour long movie with great graphics and good quality. They are talking about "Free energy". They cover everything from Nikola Tesla, a "Torus" as it has been depicted throughout human history, aliens and all that. But really what they are talking about is governments suppressing people coming up with ways of developing free energy technology's. It has 6 million views and my friend told me to watch it and I did. My first impression was "Oh no...what are these guys selling?" "Oh let me guess...UFO's" but I kept watching and it was pretty interesting actually. They talk about humans and space exploration and possible different ways of propelling spacecraft through deep space. So I figured what the he**! I tell the orbiter community about it maybe they will get a chuckle out of it. So here's the link enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s"](Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? - YouTube[/ame]

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Ironically, we live in an age of free energy right now.

There is still oil - dense enough power source to run cars.
There is still gas to light the stoves and heaters.
There is still plenty of uranium to generate clean electricity.
There are many sources of energy so cheap as to be essentially free.
But we waste them like there is no tomorrow, and this age of free energy could very well end soon.

So, is it a smart thing to plan for a future where energy would be even cheaper?

And i won't even go about all the conspiracy theories they listed, and how the hell is it supposed to be possible to suppress laws of nature.

All the conspiracy nuts should really apply their talents to writing actual fiction - you can get much more good fame and money this way.

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This video seems to be a more energy focused off shoot of the zeitgeist movie.

I always wondered what would be the consequences of discovering some hand waving free energy device as mentioned in the movie. Would the population explode to uncomfortable levels? Would the world be devoid of rain forests within several decades? What would happen to maniacs who now have unlimited resources to cause as much chaos as possible?

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Apparently they interview David Icke, and while there is ample evidence as to the quality of the content of the film as usefully applicable to reality (evidence as simple as the very nature of the film itself, see Zeitgeist and others), that's all that one really needs to know about the film to formulate an opinion on it.

Allow me to quote the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke"]Wikipedia article[/ame] on Davide Icke;

The Moon Matrix is introduced in Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2010), in which he writes that the Earth and the collective human mind are manipulated from the Moon, a spacecraft and inter-dimensional portal controlled by the reptilians. The Moon Matrix is a broadcast from that spacecraft to the "human body-computer," specifically to the left hemisphere of the brain, which gives us our sense of reality.

Also note the "reptoid hypothesis".

Any work that has received input from someone who seriously considers these ideas to be real should not be taken seriously. At best, it is nonsense. At worst, it is nuisance.

Last edited:

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Any work that has received input from someone who seriously considers these ideas to be real should not be taken seriously. At best, it is nonsense. At worst, it is nuisance.

I agree. This is ridiculous.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I agree. This is ridiculous.
Are you against our reptilian overlords?
v-lizard-alien-lady.jpg