A wild FURRY has appea-- Wait... I know you!

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
...NOW WITH 80% LESS SANITY! o3o

Well! If it isn't me again, back from the void. :p It's really been too long beyond excuse, as I've completely forgot about this place and all. Honestly, I believe I lost my Orbinaut touch. xD

...Or maybe not. We'll see. o3o

Actually I kept myself addicted into Kerbal Space Program in this long while. I didn't buy it (yet), though I occasionally can get a Kerbal in orbit or to the Mün*, so I guess it's just a matter of remembering the controls to a less (wibbly)wobbly(timey-wimey) ship like good old DeltaGlider.

Hm, there was something else. I guess it's hard to miss though.

And for those of you who didn't get to realize it, I'm a Furry as of early November '12. It's not what you may have thought first, though; I'm clean, sane, non-smut, what-have-you... Not THAT OTHER kind of Furry... xD

Anyway, I hope to stick around for a while now and keep up to date with the new stuff around. :)

Now, for the important question... When is UCGO Tuesday? :p

ANYWAY, hello all, again, again. :3

(*:To the Mün, A.K.A. one-way trip. xD )

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
...NOW WITH 80% LESS SANITY! o3o

Well! If it isn't me again, back from the void. :p It's really been too long beyond excuse, as I've completely forgot about this place and all. Honestly, I believe I lost my Orbinaut touch. xD

...Or maybe not. We'll see. o3o

Actually I kept myself addicted into Kerbal Space Program in this long while. I didn't buy it (yet), though I occasionally can get a Kerbal in orbit or to the Mün*, so I guess it's just a matter of remembering the controls to a less (wibbly)wobbly(timey-wimey) ship like good old DeltaGlider.

Hm, there was something else. I guess it's hard to miss though.

And for those of you who didn't get to realize it, I'm a Furry as of early November '12. It's not what you may have thought first, though; I'm clean, sane, non-smut, what-have-you... Not THAT OTHER kind of Furry... xD

Anyway, I hope to stick around for a while now and keep up to date with the new stuff around. :)

Now, for the important question... When is UCGO Tuesday? :p

ANYWAY, hello all, again, again. :3

(*:To the Mün, A.K.A. one-way trip. xD )

Why hello, I've seen your posts on old threads, but I don't recall having seen you round the forums lately. Good to have you back in the Orbiter SOI again! :thumbup:

I believe UCGO Tuesday has already arrived, if you check the hangar ;)

I don't understand what you're talking about being furry, in the smut or non-smut sense. Care to explain?

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome back to the forum.

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Some furries take their love of anthropomorphic animal characters too far and view smutty material involving said characters. There's a stupid stereotype that claims all furries are like this, but no one should believe it.

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
It's not what you may have thought first, though; I'm clean, sane, non-smut, what-have-you... Not THAT OTHER kind of Furry... xD
NOW WITH 80% LESS SANITY!
Really?
a_portrait_of_flora_by_twokinds-d5wod32.jpg

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Some furries take their love of anthropomorphic animal characters too far and view smutty material involving said characters. There's a stupid stereotype that claims all furries are like this, but no one should believe it.

Rule 34 & 35.

Welcome back, Spore!

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome-back messages. Probably gonna pester you all a bit more than last time I was here, because, well, I'm a Furry now. :lol: *is bricked* Also thanks Pipcard for explaining, that's pretty much what I meant above. I might add that it's people like those weirdos </masseuphemism> who make even a mention of the fanbase seem like something horrifying and/or that every member has a moral void in place of their rational thought.

(@Artlav: Just so you see what I have turned into. :lol: Actually I mean 'insane' as in, what the heck, I'm an anthro enthusiast, so following the everyday logic I must have issues [or spent too much time playing Dust: AET]. :p But I'm sane when it comes to staying away from dimwits who do stuff around deviantART and... Other places. =P )

Regardless, feels good to be back. :hello: