OHM Aapo

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Author: ond

Apollo Application Project: Alpha Rc #2

Apollo Application Project for Orbiter (AAPO):

This addon endevours to balance a historically accurate simulation of the Apollo spacecraft in Orbiter with accessibility and ease of play. In addition to the historical missions and spacecraft AAPO also models the canceled Apollo missions as well as assorted follow-on missions and spacecraft from the 1968 Apollo Hardware Applications Program.

New In this Release:

• VC for Apollo CSM
  • New, complex flight models.
  • Lunar surface bases for all Apollo landing sites
Installation:

Unzip the AAPO Archive into your Orbiter root folder, making sure that sub-directories are enabled. If you downloaded and in stalled the earlier "Ultra-Alpha" I strongly reccomend deleting installing THIS package on a clean install of orbiter as several filenames and paths been changed.

CAUTION: This is an "Alpha" release, many vessels and features have yet to be implimented and there is no guarantee that those that have been implimented will function as advertised.Install at your own risk.

Acknowledgements:

The Author would like to thank the following...

• Moach, Jedia, Glider, Wishbone, N_molson, Bigmac, and FrancisDrake for graciously allowing me to exploit their knowledge, code samples, and addon assets.
  • Urwumpe, Face, Orb and everyone else on on the Orbiter SDK forums who has put up with my incesant questions about the Orbiter API and C++ in general.
  • Tschachim and the rest of the NASSP developement team for being an invaluable research source.
  • Max Grueter on the google Sketchup forums, and Mesapilgrim on BlendSwap who's Hi-Res Astronaut and Spacecraft models were used as reference while creating my own. 
  • 4throck for his feedback and 2D artistry.
  • Grover for his assistance with documentation and general testing.
  • Loru for designing the AAPO Project Patch.
  • Vlad32768 for his excellent Blender import/export utility.
  • Professor Martin Schweiger, and the Orbiter Development Team for giving us all such a cool sandbox to play in.

DOWNLOAD

toto76math

Reaction score
Thank you for welcoming me!

:thumbup:

Thanks! With the membership of your community you gave me,i will be able to share my passion for spaceflight sim. And also maybe to fight bugs. (For example,i often have "Orbiter.exe a cessé de fonctionner" on my laptop.
Mostly,with AAPO,when i practice stationkeeping near SkylabB. And it invokes textures who do not exist at all.

So i hope you could propose me solutions. Because i've never found anyone who correctly works. And thank you very much.