Add-ons working in Orbiter 2010 & 2010-P1

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Mars For Less V1.6
Does this addon work in orbiter 2010P1,I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's not compatible in 2010,but am not sure,I also read that you can't find some of the addons for it anymore.is there any truth to this.Thanks:cheers:
It's worked me in 2010-P1, why don't you test it yourself instead of asking other people?

Interceptor

Reaction score
WOW! sorry I ruffled your hair,Scruce:facepalm:
Oh,and BTW I did try it out,and eveything works except for the Autopilot 172.zip addon.

Last edited:

TerraMimic

Reaction score
Is there a way to get "To the Moon in 24 Hours" to work in 2010-P1? I've tried it with and without the patches, and it blows up in my face every time I try to run it.

The log file keeps claiming missing texture files. I'm not quite sure why this is happening considering it used to work on older versions of orbiter. So the textures must exist somewhere, right?

donald hastings

Reaction score
pad 24-proton ur500 on orbiter2010 all animations work apart from proton train can anyone help

Keatah

Reaction score
Shuttle Fleet should be removed as it is now defunct and irrelevant.

fort

Reaction score
Shuttle Fleet should be removed as it is now defunct and irrelevant.

Defunct ? I hope that David413 will find a place to upload the fleet as it seemed to search do it since weeks and seems to continue in this intention. Not for me: i have all it's addon, but for all Orbiter's users.

Good day.

Screamer7

Reaction score
I am very sad that David413 removed his Shuttle Fleet from OH. Maybe a petition to get it back will be in order?:idea:
Anyway, I hope that the development of autofcs would not be affected by this.
BTW, Kendo, I had watch your playback of the Atlantis landing with autofcs. How did you managed to get Cape Canaveral or Edward on the list menu.....agggg I hope you understand what I mean.

Johan

Last edited:

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Why do you list planets and textures here? The reason that some add-ons isn't working with newer versions of Orbiter while they work on older versions, is that the spacecraft modules are incompatible with new Orbiter-versions. All spacecraft that are config-based, textures on planets and bases which not use modules should work with every release of Orbiter.

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I'd recommend adding [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5969"]GS2[/ame]

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score
CSSC as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I guess since CSSC was made for Orbiter 2010P1, my post doesn't make much sense.:embarrassed:

Never mind.

Last edited:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The LC1 Pad 5 and Surface tiles that were on mustard's page have also been uploaded to orbithangar.

Boxx

Mars Addict
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I know it's a bit prehistoric and I was hesitating where to post this without creating a new thread.

Anyway, here it is: I had a lot of fun re-installing (after fixing) the Orbiter Racing League for KSC... with a pre-recorded opponent, actually a previous flight by myself :aga: Then I'm racing against myself! But also soon in multiplayer on our new OrbiterX server. I made a try with a few connected fellows. It's already playable but the multiplayer version freezes and the single player version has a bug in multiplayer (duplication and floating of checkpoints in each gamer's display).