Programming Question Adding extra fuel

gagarin

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the fuel levels by increasing the amount of fuel in a space vehicle in the latest orbiter sim?
Kind regards

diogom

Reaction score
Sure, with Scenario Editor for one, for as long as I remember. Have to activate it in the modules tab though.

gagarin

Reaction score
Sure, with Scenario Editor for one, for as long as I remember. Have to activate it in the modules tab though.
1.jpg
If you mean by this method - it will not allow me to change any of the numbers

carlosriera

Reaction score
In the Launch Pad-Parameters select "limited fuel" and then change tank1 to tank2 in the scenario editor.

Note: if you are using the NEWORION plugin, you can change the fuel in tank 2 of the "scenario editor" but the fuel expense does not appear anyway.

Last edited:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So the New Ortion and MPCV orion use 2 tanks. When the capsule and sm are together the thrust is on the SM tanks. When separated then the capsule has thrusters.

Yes you can fill them both up.

not sure what you mean here:
fuel expense does not appear anyway

gagarin

Reaction score
In the Launch Pad-Parameters select "limited fuel" and then change tank1 to tank2 in the scenario editor.

Note: if you are using the NEWORION plugin, you can change the fuel in tank 2 of the "scenario editor" but the fuel expense does not appear anyway.
Thank you