Alien found? Really?

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this but i dont know what to make of it. Anyways, here you go.

Honestly I think it's fake but whatever. People believe this stuff.

Last edited:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
It's youtube. Enough said.

If someone wants to prove alien life they can provide a proper research paper and not a youtube video.

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
one word: fake

if it were real, this video would have FBI things stopping us see it, and i doubt a real alien would be stupid enough to wind up trapped in the ice if he was spart enough to fly a spaceship to us

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
My point, just wanted to start a semi meaningful thread. I just can't believe some people believe this kinda crap. Battle: LA for example. Sure, I liked the movie, but it doesn't mean I believe that it will happen. But when asked if i believe in the probe, thats a different matter all together. :hailprobe:

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
the probe isnt an alien, hes the creator. nobody calls "God" an alien, but he sure aint human

sorry to make the thread slightly less meaningful, this sentence is helping fix that a bit

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
the probe isnt an alien, hes the creator. nobody calls "God" an alien, but he sure aint human

sorry to make the thread slightly less meaningful, this sentence is helping fix that a bit

Thats why i said it was a different matter. Some people get errrr... well they were confused, then they became disintegrated. They umm didn't make that mistake again. And btw try to stay off religion cuz i would get pretty into it. Thanks.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Hey, that is poorly fired clay! I know that material. These buggers used a simple cheap pottery figure as alien, that they half dug into snow.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Just look how it reflects light - that is just clay that was fired in a too small kiln, and possibly didn't even reach the required temperatures in many places... it should be brittle like hell.

(↑↑↑ Liberal Almost Hippie with arts course experience ↑↑↑)

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I have to admit it's pretty well-made, though.

I'll half agree with you there. It's obviously a chicken with some tweaks made. I prefer the alien autopsy video myself. That was quite well done.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I'm sorry but did you just call me... liberal?

Did you just see the arrows being pointed at you? Not sure if you are politically liberal, but geometrically, you are heart-bleeding liberal. :lol:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Did you just see the arrows being pointed at you? Not sure if you are politically liberal, but geometrically, you are heart-bleeding liberal. :lol:

Well technically, I am at the top of the thread. And not even a democrat or a left-winger :lol:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well technically, I am at the top of the thread.

I notice you also trying to be at the bottom of it. Wouldn't a ↕↕↕ have been better then?

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
perhaps :rolleyes: sorry if i appear to be trying to stay at the bottom, i just try to keep a conversation alive per se.

FADEC

Reaction score
I find an alien every morning, when I look into my mirror...