Support AMSO 1.21 : can you have 2 Saturn/Apollo stacks in the same scenario ?

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hello, :tiphat:

I tried to create a fictional "Apollo rendez-vous" scenario, and for that, I tried to have two Saturns ready for launch on Cape Canaveral, using the locations of LC-39A and LC-39B. The idea is to launch the first spacecraft, wait 24 hours for the fueling of the second Saturn and to have a launch window, then launch the second spacecraft.

The stacks are where they should be, but the problem is that the meshes are broken. I know this is a protection feature to avoid other developpers to use the meshes in their own projects, but it seems that 2 Saturn/Apollo stacks in the same scenario also trigger that behaviour.

Has someone already managed to have two stacks sitting at Cape Canaveral, and if yes, what is the trick to write the scenario ?

Thanks in advance, and all Hail the Probe ! :hailprobe:

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
Simple: Use AMSO + AAPO!

Indeed frustrating that AMSO has encrypted meshes, it really reduces it's potential... I use AAPO more and more because of that.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Yes, this is probably what I'm going to do.

Hlynkacg

Aspiring rocket scientist
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Simple: Use AMSO + AAPO!

Indeed frustrating that AMSO has encrypted meshes, it really reduces it's potential... I use AAPO more and more because of that.

This frustration is what drove me to drink code. ;)