Apollo 11, 98 GET, Checklist

Sverige

Reaction score
I think I'm lost. I am doing staff in LM (Apollo 11) after I did an uplink in CM about 99 GET. Then I am expected to wait for MCC udate in LM which does not seem to come. After this, REFSMAT, LGC / CMC clock sync, LM and CSM statevectors, LGC Abortion constants should be uplinked according to the checklist. What should I do? Then I will Set AGS time (set AGS 377 Biased (90 h). Exactly what am I expected to do here? I have 377 in DEDA but what should I do next?

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You may have jumped ahead on one of the checklists, would you mind posting a scenario where you are waiting I can see if that was the case?

And yes then you set AGS time, so you pick a time (typically on an even minute) ahead of the current time, subtract the time bias from the DSKY time, convert to decimal minutes, and then that time is what you enter in 377.

Say, for example, you were at 99h. You first subtract the time bias: 99h -90h = 9h.

Then convert to decimal minutes: 9h = 540.0 minutes

Then on the DEDA you hit C 377 + 05400 and wait until the DSKY time hits 99h0m0s and hit enter.

Sverige

Reaction score
Thanks for your help! Here is a picture of the checklist and Quicksave. /Mikael

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Apollo 11 MCC - LM_DEDA1_28 0001.scn.txt
    269.4 KB · Views: 147

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just checked the mission states, that uplink for the LM was a few uplinks ago, so looks like you got ahead of yourself with uplinks or didn't uplink it to the LM at the time it came up (i.e. you were in CSM when it came up.) Also you could just be behind on the checklists.

In any case, I have edited the mission state to put you back at that uplink.

Attachments

• Apollo 11 MCC - LM_DEDA (fixed).scn.txt
    268.9 KB · Views: 116

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for your help! It is really appreciated and thank you for an incredibly exciting and challenging simulator.
Absolutely! I will say sometimes keeping the two vehicles in sync is a challenge especially with checklists and uplinks haha. If you need anything else let us know!