Apollo 11 MCC LOI-2 doesn't print.

redberon2003

Reaction score
Something interesting I haven't run into before. Running A11. MCC-1/3/4 are scrubbed. MCC-2 went well. LOI-1 goes well. That said coming around to LOI-2 the "thread started" message appears and nothing prints, no uplink etc.

I've attached .scn files for the before and after "Thread started" event. not sure what's going on here.

NASSP Release is 1870

Attachments

• Apollo 11 MCC - Launch 0004 0001 0026 0005 0012.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 106

patio

Reaction score
I have exactky the same problem
apollo 11 loi-2 does not calculate
no problem before that
my orbit after loi was ok

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ah sorry about that. A few days ago someone flying Apollo 12 tried to use mode 6 (powered descent simulation) of the Lunar Descent Planning Processor (LDPP), which is not available yet and it overwrote the time of landing with NaN, which was a bit difficult to revert without scenario editing. So I disabled access to that not available option. And I disabled it so well that I seem to have broken all options of the LDPP, which includes the circularization maneuver used for LOI-2. An updated NASSP version will be available very soon. One line of code in the wrong place can do a lot of damage :D

redberon2003

Reaction score
Ah sorry about that. A few days ago someone flying Apollo 12 tried to use mode 6 (powered descent simulation) of the Lunar Descent Planning Processor (LDPP), which is not available yet and it overwrote the time of landing with NaN, which was a bit difficult to revert without scenario editing. So I disabled access to that not available option. And I disabled it so well that I seem to have broken all options of the LDPP, which includes the circularization maneuver used for LOI-2. An updated NASSP version will be available very soon. One line of code in the wrong place can do a lot of damage :D

Just gives me an excuse to go fly some more lol. I've long been impressed at the absolute monument of simulation that was started long ago and continues to be built and tower above anything else in the genre. That's thanks to both of you and the others who've built it over the years. So hey! looking forward to a new version and thank you all for the coolest project to ever grace my computer!

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
One line of code in the wrong place can do a lot of damage
Or a missing line of code :p ...

wtf face.png