Apollo 11 MCC scenario in version 1756

thermocalc

Reaction score
Hi,

I just downloaded the last NASSP version 1756, and I wanted to start Apollo 11 using the “Apollo 11 MCC scenario” starting from T-4h…everything went well until I had to do the SM RCS activation procedure…at the end of it, when requested to set RCS indicator to CM 2 (photo 1) the checklist jumped back to the “startup checklist” … (photo 2) - see GET in external MFD.

I selected the Launch checklist myself and I carried out doing the Lift Off, at ECO once reached the EPO instead to go automatically to the Post Orbital checklist to do V82E again it jumped back to “startup checklist”, see (photo 3) where P11 is still there and PAMFD shows a good circular EPO...

If you want I sent you my scenaries, to see if it happens also on you computer.

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 124
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 118
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 117

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I could not replicate the issue on my end, the checklists advanced normally even when skipping ahead.

thermocalc

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the prompt answer...after further negative trials i decide to delete orbit and download everything again from zero...don't know if this was the issue, but I installed the new v1756 on a fresh new orbiter beta with new client...and so far so good, I Lift off with Apollo 11 and all checklists worked well, so I guess some files got corrupted for some reasons when I copy the v1756 on top of the 1749, which i used to do Apollo 8.
Now I am in EPO...looking forward to the TLI.
thanks "Huston" for assistance.
(y)