Problem Apollo 7 MCC issue

tcirre93

Reaction score
I am running the most recent build of the NASSP 8.0 Alpha and am running through Apollo 7. The state vector update calculated on the MCC that appears at around 121:30 hrs prior to the P22 landmark tracking displays incorrectly and provides no meaningful data. Not sure if this is a bug or something already in the works to be fixed.

Attachments

• 2019-03-14.jpg
    2019-03-14.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 193

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ah yeah, the P27 PAD isn't used very often and Apollo 7 and 8 haven't been fully tested in Orbiter 2016 yet, which messed up some of the formatting of those on screen annotations. Not sure why it has no data in it though. I'll check what it could be.

EDIT: Ah, already found the issue. In NASSP 7 the way PADs were generated was still different and there was some specific code for the P27 PAD, which was deleted carelessly by me in the mean time. So that part should be an easy fix. I'll look at the formatting as well.

EDIT2: I know what has to be fixed for the formatting. Double spaces mean double new lines in Orbiter 2016 for some reason. I'll push a commit with the two fixes for the P27 PAD later today.

EDIT3: The update has been pushed. Now the format of the PAD should be right and if you let the MCC recalculate it, the PAD should now be populated with numbers.

Last edited: