Question Apollo 8 flightplan

Lince

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie of NASSP and I just love it.

In the Doc section I can find the Apollo 7 flightplan which is really accurate and simple to use (it's a word file) instead I find quite difficult to use the Apollo 8 flightplan.
I know that is the original flightplan but i would like to know if it is possible to find an Apollo 8 flightplan similar to the Apollo 7 flightplan. Thanks for your incredible work.

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if there is a word fight plan for 8 made up yet to be honest. I guess some of us are so used to using the originals we have not made them into word docs :p

I prefer the originals actually, it gives a better real world feel, but I believe making a word checklist for these and future missions is on the agenda.

Lince

Reaction score
Not sure if there is a word fight plan for 8 made up yet to be honest. I guess some of us are so used to using the originals we have not made them into word docs :p

I prefer the originals actually, it gives a better real world feel, but I believe making a word checklist for these and future missions is on the agenda.

Thanks for your answer :cheers: you are right about realism but probably I haven't enough experience to use real flightplan.
Right now I'm starting to use a flightplan that I found in the old doc but I'll try to follow your suggestion.
:tiphat:

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Also the Checklist MFD is a big help as it is modeled off of the actual procedures throughout the mission. So it will have more detail.