Project Apollo Collaborative (Vessel Builder + Multistage)

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hm, as a beginner to Orbiter I don't know what the standard redezvous maneuvers are yet....
In that case, you should be probably start out with the default Delta Glider rather than a realistic spacecraft such as the Apollo CSM as it is a lot more mistake forgiving. I'd highly suggest that you start with the missions outlined in Section 22 of the Orbiter manual (page 119).

Reaction score
In that case, you should be probably start out with the default Delta Glider rather than a realistic spacecraft such as the Apollo CSM as it is a lot more mistake forgiving. I'd highly suggest that you start with the missions outlined in Section 22 of the Orbiter manual (page 119).
Alright, thanks.

Arvil

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Once you do that, try ‘Go Play In Space’ tutorials. It’s incorporated into the Orbiter Wiki, search for GPIS. A really good tutorial for just about everything.

Reaction score
Update:

Not good, nothing is working. ?

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Was out of touch with this thread for a long time, and while I'm no longer maintaining my add-ons, I may use them time to time to see any problems with them.