appropriate usernames strike

communist

Resident Crazy Person
Reaction score
so,yea
by the name of this entry,you probably should be able to guess at what i am implying
but,if you didn't get it: long story short,i became a communist recently
it was interesting how i went from being a "conservative" to a communist,but,hey,things happen
im not up for debate here,and i will delete any comments that are condescending towards me,or trying to be a negative and provocative idiot
thanks and have a wonderful day

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Interesting. Did you do something special so you can say "became a communist recently"? Like joining a political party or fully grasping the communist concept for example...

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
You've been a member since 2010 with this name and a quick search through your post history shows this post http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=171126&postcount=11 declaring "I hate communism".

Guess what?

No one cares. Communist, non communist. No one cares. It strikes me that you're posting just to try to wind people up. Don't, the staff are watching. Always.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
From what I've gathered the single value of communism is there wasn't anyone homeless.

And, that's about it.

When you take conservatism and liberalism to their extreme don't you wind up with the same thing? A totalitarian regime with a single person in charge?

communist

Resident Crazy Person
Reaction score
garyw;bt5988 said:
You've been a member since 2010 with this name and a quick search through your post history shows this post http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=171126&postcount=11 declaring "I hate communism".

Guess what?

No one cares. Communist, non communist. No one cares. It strikes me that you're posting just to try to wind people up. Don't, the staff are watching. Always.
2010 was a very long time ago,and i was very immature back then,and had no real idea what anything was

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
communist;bt5992 said:
i think this is the most accurate way to put it

I see. Did you read Marx?

P.S.: Any reason why you answer my post but don't approve it?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
While you're doing that, read Plato and Aristotle too.

6 years might have been a long time ago for you, drop in the bucket for me. Political and socioeconomic values will change over the course of a lifetime. What looked good as a teenager loses appeal in the late 20's. Some shift or another occurs periodically.

Where a person lives has a lot to do with it as well. Urban "values" are vastly different from rural perspectives.