MFD Automatic Orbit MFD

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
OK, i wouldn't know any of the mathematics behind this, but it'd be great if you're using R-Warp 1.5 when that simply puts you on a collision course with a planet/ship/station. It'd be great for lunar missions and simple orbit and de-orbit missions.

Tommy

Reaction score
Not entirely sure what you mean, but I think IMFD's Planet Approach and Orbit Insert functions will do much of what you want.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Not entirely sure what you mean, but I think IMFD's Planet Approach and Orbit Insert functions will do much of what you want.

If you have a link to this so i could try them out that would be great thanks!:thumbup:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Oh, this wasnt exactly what i meant. If you use a jumdrive module of sorts it usually sends you on a collision course with an object. I was requesting an add-on that would automatically adjust your orbit to make it stable. Thanks for the ideas though!

Dambuster

Reaction score
If by stable you mean circular, then you'd probably be better off using the scenario editor.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
yes, but it would be nice to have a MFD to do just that without ever having to open that up.