General Question Back after a long while, what have i missed?

Grover

Saturn V Misfire
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Ive not been with the orbiter community for quite some time (almost a year now i think) and now that ive upgraded my computer in the meantime i thought id get in installed again and have some fun, but it looks like there's been some big changes with addons while ive been gone

dansteph has released a new orbiter sound which ive got going, but i cant find where he's hidden his old DG-IV-2 for orbiter 2010 P1 while he finishes beta testing the DG-IV-3 (cant wait :D), on his download page it says that the 2006 version is still compatible with 2010, but the installer doesnt like my install path because it recognises the 2010 in the directory name, should i just use the manual installation method and hope for the best?

ive been watching some videos from the ISS crew about simple experiments and life up there at almost 8 km/s and its made me want to get back into my orbiter days

and before i forget, nice to see you all again!

Codz

NEA Scout Wrencher
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
As are the new UMMU and UCGO.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Welcome back !!!

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
About latest Dansteph's addons, I should point you to this thread I had with him on his forum:

http://orbiter.dansteph.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=15738&t=15738

Dansteph said:
The UCGO have also a new version of the DGIV-3 dll (only the dll). It will mess the existing DGIV-2 animation.
If you install UCGO 2.5 you must also install the DGIV-3.

For final release I'll remove this DLL from UCGO, thanks for finding this out.