OHM Buck Rogers Thunder Fighter Update

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: rocket7221

Here is the Buck Rogers Thunder Fighter from the popular TV show. Take her for a spin out of the atmosphere, dock her to the ISS, or warp her to Saturn! Have fun! But be gentle, Twiki is watching!

-K opens the canopy. 

**Update**

Vastly improved model, now includes animated control surfaces, toned down thrust and is now easily flyable around the pattern at KSC for great landings.

And Finally....the VC has working HUD and MFD's!!!

Enjoy!
-Overwrites the old files and adds a Buck Rogers scenario folder.

DOWNLOAD

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Beedee Beedee Beedee. Fun to fly!

Only wish the VC had working HUD and MFDs. Otherwise not bad.

Rocket7221

Pilot
Reaction score
Yep, I just downloaded a tutorial for adding working VC's. That's next! (rubbing my hands together and laughing menacingly).

Polaris

Reaction score
I've been wanting to fly a Thunderfighter for a while. *grumbling* Now I can't because my computer that has Orbiter on it is malfunctioning.

Keatah

Reaction score
Great to see such a classy add-on!

goose814

Reaction score
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but when I start a scenario the fighter isn't visible. Thanks for any help.

Rocket7221

Pilot
Reaction score
Many apologies goose for not responding, some serious family health issues has kept me away. I wish I knew why that happened to you. I've not seen it in my "very" crowded orbiter program, or in a clean one. All I could recommend to try would be to put it in a clean version of orbiter and see if it works.