Problem Can't load C5 Galaxy scenario in Orbiter 2016

Genesis

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry if this thread has already been dealt with, but I can't seem to get it working...I am using Orbiter 2016 and have D3D9 client loaded and activated in Modules...I have just downloaded some aircraft from OHM (Boeing 737 and also C5 Galaxy)...I have also downloaded Spacecraft 3 from Vinka...I had a problem loading the scenario because it CTD when I ran it...I was told I was to create a symbolic link in video, which I did and it still happens....I have tried loading the scenarios using Orbiter.exe and they work....but with Orbiter.ng...no luck....Does anyone have an explanation as to why this maybe happening even if I have clicked on create symbolic link....any advice would be appreciated.....I'm just trying to add the aircraft themselves to a couple of my scenarios, rather than running the scenarios that came with the aircraft download....any help or advice would be much appreciated....Kind regards

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
almost all aircraft have a file .DLL which killed quite a few additions for orbiter 2016 even if you run the scn, you are not sure that the aircraft will behave adequately

Genesis

Reaction score
The orbiter log shows the only problem is to do with the mesh loading I think...(see below)

VSOP87(B) Neptune: Precision 1e-006, Terms 391/2024
000000.000: Finished initialising world
000000.000: Module Spacecraft3.dll ....... [Build 151106, API 100830]
============================ ERROR: ===========================
Mesh file name not provided
[MeshManager::LoadMesh | .\Mesh.cpp | 1237]
===============================================================
D3D9: ERROR: D3D9Client::clbkStoreMeshPersistent() hMesh is NULL
000000.000: Finished initialising status
000000.000: Finished initialising camera

Do you think there is anyway to resolve the problem?...could I copy some mesh files into other folders for it to work?

Genesis

Reaction score
Just to let you know that I managed to resolve the issue......I went into the modules/server folder and deleted the config folder...then I just basically copied the config and sound folders from the main orbiter folder into the modules/server folder and it worked....yay!