OHM CCCPCOMBI

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: dinghao

This a reload of the Orbiter Hangar, due to it's large size. Upgraded to Orb.v5x Buran , Maks and Polyus.

DOWNLOAD

marcellino4

Reaction score
Hello,

I just want to please somebody, who can help with this addon. I want to convert it for Orbiter 2010 version. But this effort is over my skills. Please is there anybody who can assist me?

Thank you so much

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I get a 404 there, so it seems to be gone.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well, it includes the sources of the modules, but an older version of Orbitersound is sadly included in the sources, so this would need to be changed.

I am pretty sure, it compiles against 2016, if you fix this and put a newer version of Orbitersound there.

marcellino4

Reaction score
Hello,

thanks for advice, but I still dont know what I can try, what can help me. I undestand, that its my interest. But maybe someone someday should/could help.

thank you again and have a nice day

Gargantua2024

The Desktop Orbinaut
Reaction score
Hello,

thanks for advice, but I still dont know what I can try, what can help me. I undestand, that its my interest. But maybe someone someday should/could help.

thank you again and have a nice day
Hello, marcellin4...the lightest way to adapt the Polyus addon for Orbiter2010 is make a spacecraft3/4.ini about it, since the 2016 adaptation runs with VesselBuilder, of which it (VB) doesn't work with O2010. But, if you can make it in DLL (something I myself don't know how to do yet), much preferable:)

marcellino4

Reaction score
Hello,

thank you for your effort to help me. But I dont understand what I shall to do. I´m so sorry.

I know how to change scenario, how to change .ini files in spacecraft folder, to change docking ports on ISS modules, reorient them, make new ports and so on.

But this is over me.

And I thank you so much, maybe one day...I will accomplish this mission :)