Rant Chemtrails?

Moonwalker

Reaction score
Just a short while ago I heard about another conspiracy theory for the very first time: "Chemtrails".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

My first reaction was that I had to laugh really. But now I'm afraid. How paranoid people can become still?

I wonder what's next...

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I think that's the dumbest thing I have read all day

Juanelm

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
One day about two years ago here in Puerto Rico the skies were filled with these lines, forming a square grid, the lines could be seen from the eastern to the western part of the island (100 miles distance).

Yeah, its stupid to think they are chemicals, but still, it wouldn't suprise me if the US government would do that. They have done similar things in the past here in Puerto Rico, like testing new contraceptives on women without them knowing so.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Wow. I still remember the thread at M6 about the exact same topic... every topic shows up again some day.

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
What The **** ? how stupid can people get? that's just light reacting with the water

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score

Linguofreak

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a conspiracy theory. None of these people that are supposed to believe these things actually do.

The government just wants you to think that conspiracy theories exist.

:p

wehaveaproblem

One step closer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
wehaveaproblem.wordpress.com
I'd be willing to buy the fact that there is some legitimacy to the chemtrails. The cold war era saw some crazy governemnt **** going on, most shelved. I know ther eis something else about controlling the weather with this technique. And as biological warfare goes, it's actually pretty subtle. So I don;t buy into the conspiracy, but what it's based on.. sure.

As for the rainbow shinanigans... to quote the internet: LOL!