Poll Choose your favorite Tex film

Which movie(s) do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If your going to vote, please post a comment or two.

This is a better poll than the last one. Place your vote on whichever video you like best.

The poll results will choose the winning movie(s) and the results will be given to Tex and maybe we can arrange a new thread with those movies in it.

:cheers:

This poll will close in 15 days

Ir is strongly recommended that you vote one and not for all, because the favorite one will be the one aded after the poll, note, you don't have to abide by this rule.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

You can watch Tex's films here.

Watch, decide, vote!

http://www.vimeo.com/texfilms/videos

Last edited:

Mantis

Reaction score
Of those choices, I'd say the Apollo 11 Remastered but my real favorite is his DGIV to ISS Tutorial. That one movie clarified a whole lot of stuff for me in terms of rendez-vous and docking.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If I were to pick, I would say 'Cosmic Serenity.'
I liked all the films, though. He's got a real talent for it.

sfpilot

Reaction score
he Should make an Official Orbiter Promotional video. He's got the talant and He's got Fraps :) .

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
BTW everyone, Tex is allowed to vote also.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Happy voting :)

Unstung

Reaction score
I voted, but I find it strange that a thread like this would be made. :lol:
The Apollo 11 one has a near-complete story which gives it an edge, separating it from a montage. But most of his visuals are eye candy, which he excels at implementing.

Sfpilot, I think [ame="http://www.vimeo.com/9061682"]'Orbital Reflections' - Orbiter 2006 Tribute on Vimeo[/ame] can be considered as a promo.

Bendarr

Reaction score
In my case it was such a close call between Reflections and Apollo 11 remastered that it was hard to choose. I had to go with Reflections. Both have excellent Musical scores and visually very nice. The only reason that I would give Reflections the edge is that while listening I can sorta "groove" to the music. But man it's such a close call for me.

Tycho

Reaction score
All of Tex's films are absolutely stunning. I would have to choose Apollo 11 Remastered, though, as it vividly illustrates the greatest moment in human history with intricate and beautiful detail (I've watched it at least seven times!).