Question Comprehensive Launch Schedule Request

Astro SG Wise

Future Orion MPCV Pilot
Reaction score
Website
www.aesd.blogspot.com
Dear Fellow Orbiters,

I am a student in high school, and I've been part of this form for a few years now doing lost of Orbiter flights with the Space Launch System, Orion MPCV, and other Mars stuffs, for those of you who don't know me well.

I will be doing college visits sometime soon, looking at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida. I thought that it would be a rather special college visit trip if I planned the college tour in conjunction with a launch from KSC that I could see since I would be in the area. I've heard a lot of talk of the Boeing CST-100 and SpaceX Dragon V2 spacecraft launches to come, but I was wondering if the test flights of either of these prototypes for the commercial crew program are flying this spring or summer, and where would I look to find updates regarding these missions? If you have any other missions from KSC during those times, that would be great too, as I have not been able to find them on current NASA launch schedules, but I would be most interested in the commercial crew aspect.

Thanks for all your time,
Sam

Also, special shoutout thanks to Kyle who helped me get the best viewing information for the EFT-1 in 2014. Can't thank you enough man!