Problem CSM/LV SEP button doesn't work

Lince

Reaction score
NASSP V7.0 (Apollo 8)

I can't separate the CSM from the SIVB,the CSM/LV SEP button simply doesn't work, instead if I use the "Apollo - Historical Missions" scenario everything works well; I tried to compare mine scenario with the other without success. I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance. :tiphat:

P.S. I've noticed that in both scenarios the SPS fuel temperature is off the scale, probably due to SPS line heaters. Is it normal?

Attachments

• Apollo 8 Virtual AGC LVDC++ MCC - Launch 0001 0018.scn
    107.1 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Lince

Reaction score
I use "CSM/LV SEP" switch (Panel 1). I probably haven't set the CSM properly but I don't get what is wrong, I just follow the checklist.

cm-lv-sep-heroicimages.jpg

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Remember the Pyro sequence circuit breakers from the other thread? Those need to be pushed in or else CSM sep doesn't work.

Lince

Reaction score
Remember the Pyro sequence circuit breakers from the other thread? Those need to be pushed in or else CSM sep doesn't work.

Those Pyro sequence circuit breakers are definitively my nemesis. :facepalm: Thank you again indy91.

Any idea about the SPS fuel temperature? (maybe I should open another thread)

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Any idea about the SPS fuel temperature? (maybe I should open another thread)

Shouldn't be a big worry. Just have the line heaters off until the temperature is normal again. Should happen eventually.