Bug CVEL Delta II not appearing in Orbiter 2010-P1

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the old CVEL Delta II on the Orbiter 2010 P1, I changed the location on the scenario to the Cape Canaveral but nothing appears! What can I do?

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, I now reinstall just the Delta II and it closes, but there's nothing in the Orbiter.log . I don't want install the Orbiter again, the files are big! The rocket is old, so is hard to know the problem...

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It says : orbiter.exe
Orbiter.exe stopped of working
The Window may verify online solutions if there's a solution for the problem... And Blah! Blah! Blah!
And the background stay black. I click close the program and the orbiter closes... But this happen when the Orbiter loaded everything...

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
assuming that you are using [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3203"]CVEL Delta II v1.6[/ame] it is an incompatibility issue. That Delta II is for Orbiter 2006 with custom dll. There are some really good other Delta II add-ons that are working in orbiter 2010-p1.

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, I'm using the old [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=536"]CVE Delta II 0.0.4[/ame] and maybe is the incompatibilty. I wanna take off with this add-on because the GPS and Spitzer meshes comes with this. But thanks! I will change the Spitzer and the GPS spacecrafts to the BrianJ new Delta II, is the best!!!