Flight Question Default Delta Glider: V2 and CRS (two features)

misha.physics

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Hi all :),

maybe someone knows how to use these two functions on default DG.

First:

1.png

I think I understant the functions of V1 and V3, but I don't notice the effect of V2.

Second:

2.png

This function is inactive for me.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The DeltaGlider has an airlock so you have a set of valves to operate it properly. Now there's no "explosive decompression game over" but the display shows the pressure values inside the cabin, inside the airlock and outside the airlock.

CRS means "course" there, I think the DeltaGlider AP is pretty much WIP, so some functions might not work (yet)...

misha.physics

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Thank you. Now I understand the purpose of the V2 valve. It equalize the pressure on both sides of the inner hatch of the airlock, namely between the cabin and airlock.
CRS means "course" there, I think the DeltaGlider AP is pretty much WIP, so some functions might not work (yet)...
It's interesting, how could this "CRS" work in theory and what is its difference from the "HDG" which holds the DG on the course?

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah and about the pressure readings above, 101.3 kPa is typically the pressure you can expect at sea level on Earth. The cabin pressure is "rounded" to 100 kPa (so that we can see a difference ;)).

What would be very cool is to start adding controls like the DGIV had, being able to adjust the pressure and the N2/O2 mix.