delta2missionsv2

Vipers

Reaction score
Hi

I need the [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]delta2missions v2 for use phoenix_mission v3, I have found it at avsim.com but I'm [/FONT]not successful to download it:sorry:.

you know an other site where to download it :coffee:

Thanks

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi Vipers,
avsim.com is broken :(

Until it is working again (or more probably, until I make a proper website for my Orbiter files) you can download it here......

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/briansutilitysite/delta2missionsv2.zip

Also, you may like to get the latest updated version of Phoenix (better aerodynamics, corrected flight notes, etc.)

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/briansutilitysite/phoenix_v4.zip

This is only a temporary arrangement - downloads/bandwidth is restricted on this site.

Regards,
Brian

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi Vipers,
avsim.com is broken :(

Until it is working again (or more probably, until I make a proper website for my Orbiter files) you can download it here......
Why don't you upload it to Orbit Hangar? Orbit Hangar is so much better than AVSIM.

No more waiting for the file to become available, as it becomes available the second you have completed the upload.

And you have full control of the files that you have uploaded, so you're free to delete them and update them whenever it suits you.

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Why don't you upload it to Orbit Hangar? Orbit Hangar is so much better than AVSIM.

I make add-ons for fun. The only time I used Orbithangar it wasn't "fun" at all - I can do without unpleasant emails and threats of being banned by the admin, thank you very much! :lol: Bizarre, really, but whatever.

All the best,
Brian

Vipers

Reaction score
Thanks BrianJ:thankyou:

No more waiting for the file to become available, as it becomes available the second you have completed the upload.

And you have full control of the files that you have uploaded, so you're free to delete them and update them whenever it suits you.

I use always Orbit Hangar but the rows that I tried not there are:dance2: