News 'Finding Pericynthion' launched: THANK YOU! :)

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I thought today being Tuesday, also coinciding with Microsoft's release of Windows 1.0 back in 1985 (although not quite as auspicious an occasion as I originally thought), would be a good time to announce my book launch.

'Finding Pericynthion' -- Formally fleshed out, prettied up, and part of Amazon's Kindle platform just went up this evening. I'm not asking for huge sales or anything; if anything I'm excited it's up and on the market at all. Getting published has been a dream of mine for ten years now; let's see how it goes. :)

A big :thankyou: to everyone who's helped this along and asked me why my work wasn't published yet.

:tiphat:

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
Congrats! :cheers: I confess I haven't read too many stories of yours... guess it's time to check them out in more detail!

Be sure to keep us up to date on your 'adventure'! :)

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Thanks again, guys. :)

I'm really excited that 1) this is actually happening, and 2) I'm getting my name out there. I can't thank you guys enough for being a part of this. :)

I've just figured out how to run my first promotion on the whole deal -- week of the 26th-30th, this will be entirely free. If you have a kindle/kindle app handy, please take an opportunity next week to snap up a copy.

:cheers:

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Another round of thanks, both to the community, and to those (as of yet) unknown; as of this month my work has passed out just under 220 copies. Most of those were free via the promotion; thank you all very much for partaking of that promotion!

I'm not selling many copies at all, but I am selling some, and that's more than I originally expected. Above and beyond that, I know that people are reading this, and that's more important to me. Much more important.

Again, :thankyou: and :hailprobe:

Edit: I've already begun work on the sequel, 'Returning to Pericynthion.' It's a working title.

RGClark

Mathematician
Reaction score
Website
exoscientist.blogspot.com
I thought today being Tuesday, also coinciding with Microsoft's release of Windows 1.0 back in 1985 (although not quite as auspicious an occasion as I originally thought), would be a good time to announce my book launch.
'Finding Pericynthion' -- Formally fleshed out, prettied up, and part of Amazon's Kindle platform just went up this evening. I'm not asking for huge sales or anything; if anything I'm excited it's up and on the market at all. Getting published has been a dream of mine for ten years now; let's see how it goes. :)
A big :thankyou: to everyone who's helped this along and asked me why my work wasn't published yet.
:tiphat:

Thanks. I'll definitely give it a read. I do think that returning to the Moon by 2020 is an achievable goal. The question is who will do it first, NASA or commercial space?

Bob Clark

RGClark

Mathematician
Reaction score
Website
exoscientist.blogspot.com
Thanks. I'll definitely give it a read. I do think that returning to the Moon by 2020 is an achievable goal. The question is who will do it first, NASA or commercial space?

Bob Clark

Was reviewing old threads when I saw this. Just got the book; reading it now.
I'll tell you what I think in the next couple of days.

Bob Clark