Vessel Finishing what stevecast Started

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
They're pretty much all posted on the Forum, some are moving very slowly, but with little time due to the big'n nasty RL project it's ok.
Currently learning Inkscape (used to work with Illustrator) making cockpit panels, and fitting in the other bits & bobs (have looked at ways to implement the skins (- will proceed this weekend)

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
They're pretty much all posted on the Forum, some are moving very slowly, but with little time due to the big'n nasty RL project it's ok.
Currently learning Inkscape (used to work with Illustrator) making cockpit panels, and fitting in the other bits & bobs (have looked at ways to implement the skins (- will proceed this weekend)
Speaking of which, how far along are you in debugging the Nova mesh?

Buck Rogers

Major Spacecadet
Reaction score
no further, not on top of my list, cockpit will take most of my free time in the forseeable future (still hope to get something released with your nice skins soon:)).

Luke Reichelt

Reaction score
no further, not on top of my list, cockpit will take most of my free time in the forseeable future (still hope to get something released with your nice skins soon:)).
Yeah, the Nova mesh is something you should consider working on at some point. By the way, the reskins were part of the original 2013 release of the Aurora Starfury. With that in mind, it would probably be best to designate each individual Starfury by skin rather than by number. Here's an updated .zip file with the Starfuries designated as such:

Attachments

• StarfuryAurora2010.zip
    43.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited: