OHM GEP- Cassini-Huygens V 1.2

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: missleman01

Cassini is NASA's latest Planetary Explorer. Just now arriving at Saturn, this spacecraft will carry out an even more extensive examination of the Saturnian environment than Galileo did of the Jovian environment. This excellent spacecraft is based on Jack Higgins' superb Cassini rendition and for the first time has been mated to its launch vehicle. Cassini requires the most advanced trajectory of any of these addons, the Venus Venus Earth Jupiter Gravity Assist (VVEGA).

Be sure to be watching June 30-July 1st as Cassini Rendezvous with Saturn and again at Christmas for Huygens descent into Titan!

DOWNLOAD

Felipi1205

Spaceflight enthusiast
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well, I'm working in an updated Galileo with the model of the NASA's "Eyes in the Solar System", and I can work with the Cassini after it...

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Well, I'm working in an updated Galileo with the model of the NASA's "Eyes in the Solar System",
Nice! Finally a real and planned payload for my Centaur G Prime upper stage! I'm looking forward to see it!

lzakelj

Reaction score
hello

please can anyone help me on how to get cassini scenario launch to work in orbiter 2010.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
hello

please can anyone help me on how to get cassini scenario launch to work in orbiter 2010.
That addon was made a long time ago before Orbiter 2010 came out. Since he is using an old version of Spacecraft and Multistage, I dont think the new versions will work with this config.

barrygolden

Reaction score
With the new planet and moon textures we really need to get both spacecraft updated for 2016. I think the view would be amazing

1987VCRProductions

Reaction score
On a whim, I got this add on working with Orbiter 2010. I also got Magellan working. I changed anything referring to the original Spacecraft configs to Spacecraft3 and got the Titan IV working as a Multistage2015 launcher with a launch autopilot. I've done other tweeks to it too like smoke for the SRBs.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

I could post a patch if anyone was interested and if no one has a problem with it.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com

I could post a patch if anyone was interested and if no one has a problem with it.

A bit late to reply but yes, that would be interesting.

You can use Multistage Titans for Orbiter 2016, so that people don't have to install older non working add-ons.
Of course, you can (and should) add a better Titan IV config and guidance.