Gimball?

Omhra

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone know of a gimball addon? where a set direction could be entered and kept to help on vectoral alignments?... that would be :rolleyes:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Well this mod is specific to the Deltaglider...I made one that was universal, however I didn't bother uploading it to orbithangar, and I don't think this forum was established at the time...The link to it is lost within m6. But perhaps on the next weekend I will consider re-coding it.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well this mod is specific to the Deltaglider...I made one that was universal, however I didn't bother uploading it to orbithangar, and I don't think this forum was established at the time...The link to it is lost within m6. But perhaps on the next weekend I will consider re-coding it.

You really need to back your stuff up. You've done more than your share of recreating stuff you've already built.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You really need to back your stuff up. You've done more than your share of recreating stuff you've already built.

Ya well you are talking to someone who's been labeled by his teachers, "The biggest slacker in the 9th grade class" :p What frustrates them is that I still pull all A's...

Omhra

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
sorry it took this long... been so busy... which is good...
Yeah, that is way cool, thanks...
Now... how about an eight-ball. sort of like the flight director on "align planes II" but one that can be set to maintain azimuth.