Internet Google introduces GMotion - control your Google account with body movements

Belisarius

Obsessed with reality. Why?
Addon Developer
Reaction score
OK, so if you raise your knee you open an e-mail, and so on...

A breakthrough in human-IT interaction technology. You will be able to connect your Google Animal Translator to this new service too.

Belisarius

Obsessed with reality. Why?
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Something that happens regularly once a year is by its very nature predictable, give them some credit for trying...

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
Something that happens regularly once a year is by its very nature predictable
April fools happens regularly once every year - yes. My point was that every year Google puts predictably up some new product with a couple of videos and a big banner saying "APRIL FOOLS" at the end.

give them some credit for trying...
It's not like they're trying very hard. (Though I did laugh a few years ago when youtube linked all of it's featured videos to RickRolls - that's a much better April Fool's Day joke - the essence is on 'unexpected'.

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
Well, at least Google Motion is something actually possible in the next twenty years... not like that mind-reading stuff.

Keatah

Reaction score
Well at least it is an April Fool's joke! For a second I thought it might be another make-work, keep-the-cubicle-drones-busy type of thing.