Happy X'mas 2021 to all

thermocalc

Reaction score
dear all,
especially to who help me move my steps in NASSP A8 and A11 missions so far, I would like to wish an Happy X'mas and Happy new year...... :cheers: (I may be too early but not sure if i will be able to post again soon).
unfortunately due to private life issues (wife+childrens+dog) and work issues (bosses, customers) i could not find the correct peace of mind to sit down daily to carry on my own missions....especially with so many new things to learn/read: the LGC, the AGS, the LM, and still the CSM systems to be ironed out, from few hours per day in the evening as planned", often turned out to be few hours only during the weekends when wife+children+dog are out of my way :cry: ... but I guess this is a common problems for most NASSP users...ehehehe
But good news is that I will take 2 weeks holidays from next week, so without working i guess I may read more and try more staff in NASSP, so maybe i will be back with questions again before end of this year.
in the meanwhile ALL THE BEST and SAFE LANDINGS/SPLASHING.
Thermocalc

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
dear all,
especially to who help me move my steps in NASSP A8 and A11 missions so far, I would like to wish an Happy X'mas and Happy new year...... :cheers: (I may be too early but not sure if i will be able to post again soon).
unfortunately due to private life issues (wife+childrens+dog) and work issues (bosses, customers) i could not find the correct peace of mind to sit down daily to carry on my own missions....especially with so many new things to learn/read: the LGC, the AGS, the LM, and still the CSM systems to be ironed out, from few hours per day in the evening as planned", often turned out to be few hours only during the weekends when wife+children+dog are out of my way :cry: ... but I guess this is a common problems for most NASSP users...ehehehe
But good news is that I will take 2 weeks holidays from next week, so without working i guess I may read more and try more staff in NASSP, so maybe i will be back with questions again before end of this year.
in the meanwhile ALL THE BEST and SAFE LANDINGS/SPLASHING.
Thermocalc
Right back at you! Thank you for enjoying NASSP and asking questions!

Even if you aren't flying, if you have questions about any docs you are reading feel free to ask as well!

thermocalc

Reaction score
Thanks,
actually beside readings manuals about LM and AGS, I managed to complete A11 starting from the default scenario after docking (at about T+248h) ... pretending to do "simulation training sessions" eheheheh, so that the LM ascent module and the CSM were already docked (avoiding all difficulties of the lunar lift off and rendezvous...) up to successful splashdown, so now I "never" tried the lift-off and rendezvous...and surface ops...as I saw al lot of staff related the AGS are there ....but I will try again during my holidays.
In order to learn the LM+AGS in a less "stressfully" and "tight timeline" (at least I hope) I started A9, just reached the time when I got the 1st SPS burn PAD ... i will practice LM activations and so on there ... so to get more confident about LM cockpits and control so to flip faster switches to gain time .... including the rendezvous portion, completely new to me in NASSP .... and if time permit, or if not successful again with A11 from T+95h onward, I was considering to practice DOI and rendezvous with A10, more or less at time of LM activations ... so to have a first glimpse about all maneuvers involved .... so I may jump from one mission to another while learning doing things.
thanks ... sometime I saw you in DISCORD but I was not brave to contact you ... (thermocal1, my ID there) ... it seems to me that in that channel only developers/programmers are exchanging ideas so i was not sure if it was the right place to post "easy" questions from an user perspective .... eheheheh
about books/readings....thanks....I will do surely if you say so.

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
thanks ... sometime I saw you in DISCORD but I was not brave to contact you ... (thermocal1, my ID there) ... it seems to me that in that channel only developers/programmers are exchanging ideas so i was not sure if it was the right place to post "easy" questions from an user perspective .... eheheheh
about books/readings....thanks....I will do surely if you say so.
You can always reach out on discord! Its a pseudo support discussion place. Most dev talk is on IRC so never be afraid to ping me or the others with questions :)