Hello from Greece!

Gr_Chris_pilot

DGIV Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi! i am chris 22years old and i have just completed my commercial pilot license :cheers:....I am using orbiter since 2008 but the last 1-2years i learned the art of space travel and advanced maneuvers :thumbup: Last 6 months i build a homemade simulator for fsx that you can check below...
http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=338805&postcount=5

And i am planning to make something like this for the DGIV :hailprobe: :lol:

Happy orbiting!!! :headbang:

Last edited:

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Καλωσόρισες!

Nice to see a compatriot here. Greetings from Sparta!

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome,

Nice to have another pilot around :cheers:

Hail the Probe (not the Pitot one) :hailprobe:

ADSWNJ

Scientist
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Welcome Chris ... what are you planning to fly (commercially and in Orbiter). Post any issues you encounter - from what I've seen, this forum readership can answer *anything*!

Gr_Chris_pilot

DGIV Captain
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome Chris ... what are you planning to fly (commercially and in Orbiter). Post any issues you encounter - from what I've seen, this forum readership can answer *anything*!

Hi! i just started with Olympic airlines(Greece) to fly the Bombardier Dash8 Q400 (glass cockpit) turboprop and after a few years the a320 of the fleet(i hope so..).
For the orbiter i really love the DGIV but i have a little trouble with inverted reentries :( i wish this reentry autopilot (pro104spec40) didnt have that 90deg bank angle limit... i cant find a way to make it 180...
So my next favorite is gonna be the G42-200 when is full finished of course! :cheers:

Last edited:

ADSWNJ

Scientist
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi! i just started with Olympic airlines(Greece) to fly the Bombardier Dash8 Q400 (glass cockpit) turboprop and after a few years the a320 of the fleet(i hope so..).
For the orbiter i really love the DGIV but i have a little trouble with inverted reentries :( i wish this reentry autopilot (pro104spec40) didnt have that 90deg bank angle limit... i cant find a way to make it 180...
So my next favorite is gonna be the G42-200 when is full finished of course! :cheers:

Ah - Colgan Air's 3407 plane (RIP). From what I've read, it's a fine plane, but like any plane, it demands your respect and attention in snow and icing. Re the Electric Jet (A320) - do you follow: http://flightlevel390.blogspot.com/ Great pilot blog, dripping with descriptiveness and putting you right in the seat.

On spaceplanes - the DGIV is superb, but take a check-ride in a shiny XR2 or XR5 and you'd be impressed at the new state of the art.