hello

nubula2

Reaction score
:hello: Just found Orbiter recently, im fairly new to it. Did my first take off last night in a Shuttle, although a couple of first attempts I crashed. Using David's tutorials on Youtube, definately helping. TransX is impressive :thumbup: I'm slowly learning that also. I will be posting lots so i can get to grips with this simulator.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

:cheers:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You may want o learn on something alittle easier, like the Delta glider first.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Shifty

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome! It's worth going through the checklist missions in the Orbiter manual. They're a good introduction to Orbiter's systems and basic orbital mechanics using the Delta Glider.

Sparky

Reaction score
:hello: Just found Orbiter recently, im fairly new to it. Did my first take off last night in a Shuttle, although a couple of first attempts I crashed. Using David's tutorials on Youtube, definately helping. TransX is impressive :thumbup: I'm slowly learning that also. I will be posting lots so i can get to grips with this simulator.

Welcome! It's worth going through the checklist missions in the Orbiter manual. They're a good introduction to Orbiter's systems and basic orbital mechanics using the Delta Glider.

The manual is a good start but using another playlist ( The absolute beginner guide) from the same guy will really help, trust me they help a lot and he explains things very well.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

oops forgot to post the link to the playlist for the videos I mentioned

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPu_SHPaJzs4e1NfhY8jxPGgk5S4duEql