tinytim2424

LilWaynefanatic
Reaction score
i need help resupliing the iss in the atlantis resupply mission..... :beach:

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Or reply on here? What ship/addons are you using? Do you need help orbiting? Rendezvous? Docking? All of the above?

tinytim2424

LilWaynefanatic
Reaction score
Or reply on here? What ship/addons are you using? Do you need help orbiting? Rendezvous? Docking? All of the above?

I dont have any addons running except for "orbitersound3.0". I also don't need help w/ any of those(I start out at ISS). I need help resuppliing the International Space Station. If you have yahoo messenger I prefer that or http://orbiterdiscussion.wetpaint.com/

thank you

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
The ISS can't be 're-supplied'. It doesn't have any supplies to run out of, and currently, there are no ways to simulate transfer of supplies from one ship to another in Orbiter.

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
That's just a bit of fun, really. You fly the Atlantis to the ISS and dock. The idea is that you just pretend you're re-supplying. :)

tinytim2424

LilWaynefanatic
Reaction score
thnx but recetly ive been downloading a lot and i got a trojan malware and stuv lik tat an had to formatttt computer=( in the process lost all my files(including orbiter=().... but thnx!

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I would remove your email, posting it on a public forum would mean a lot of spam.