Software Help with a few things

Owenmck

Read the documentation!
Reaction score
I have a few things that I need some help with;

1. I can't get some vessel mods to work, for example the Updated G42-200 Starliner. The game loads, but the textures for the exterior and interior of the plane do not load, and I have no control of the engines. It might have something to do with the second thing

2. Vinka's Spacecraft. Do I need it for a lot of vessels? I have Spacecraft 4, but do I need the other three, and if so where can I download them from?

3. Are there any mods for collision? It's really annoying when you just walk through things with UMmus.

I know I might just sound stupid, but any help is greatly appreciated.

Abdullah Radwan

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
1. I am the author of the updated G42-200. Which version of Orbiter do you use? It's compiled for Orbiter 2016 only, so it won't work on Orbiter 2010 or Orbiter Beta. If you have Orbiter 2016, can you post the log (Orbiter.log file)?

For the engine, the spacecraft has a custom engine model. You need to start the engine to operate it. See the user manual.

The spacecraft doesn't depend on Spacecraft, so that shouldn't be a factor.

2. Yes, it's needed for a lot of add-ons. If you have Spacecraft 4, it has Spacecraft 3 and 2 in the same package.

3. No, as far as I know.

Last edited:

Owenmck

Read the documentation!
Reaction score
I was trying to run it in Orbiter 2014, so I installed it in Orbiter 2016. Now when I try to load it I get an error message from the microsoft visual runtime library, whenever I try to load a G42-200. It reads something along the lines of; "The application has asked to be terminated in an unusual way." Orbiter then closes.
Nothing unusual is happening is the log file.