Help with Apollo 7 in NASSP

Puma

Reaction score
I am doing the Apollo 7 Mission, I fixed the IMU Orientation by performing P51, then I managed very well to do the P52 successfully, so everything was doing perfect, at last I really learned how to perform those procedures, I also learned how to request for Up link info, but now I am stuck again, maybe is something simple, but a little confusing for me, the sim is requesting from me to set the DET, I cannot find that info in the recent up link (I guess), neither within the previous info I just received from the Apollo DSKY, (at least that is what I think..), I can not find it there, I wish that some of you Experts in NASSP could give me a helping hand. here I provide to with you all the info I have by now. I also attached the current Scenario, just need to see the images posted inside the attached file. I got the latest Up link, the Desired DVs, Desired TIG and the Desired Att from P52. by the way later I think I am supposed to do a burn? how the info I have already could help me with that? Thanks.

Attachments

• NASSP Apollo 7 Scenario and info images.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 227

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You already got your answer on the NASSP forum. Here is what abr35 said to you:

The DET is the digital event timer: the black square on panel 1 above the LV engine lights. It is controlled with the event timer switches on the last row of panel 1. http://nassp.sourceforge.net/wiki/Mission_and_Event_Timers The scenario isn't displaying underneath the message for me. Are you using the word checklists or the checklist MFD? And what Program and Verb/Noun is on the DSKY?

In all honesty a series of images describing how to perform even a single burn would take some time to compile and take up several pages. The controls are spread out across several panels and there is a lot to do (managing the SPS temperature, setting the EMS dV counter, turning on and testing the gimbal motors).

The thread with this answer is broken, but as I explained to you on the other forum, you still would have been able to read this...