Question How do i accomplish this??

chevelle505

Reaction score
Ok Ive searched my butt off and played with some files...Running Orbiter 2010 (100830) and Shuttle Fleet V4.8. I saw this video the other day of a similar setup and this guy has the sound suppression water system and much more realistic "exhaust flow" from the SSME's.
It only shoots out on the orbiter side until the solids light then evacuates from both sides of the pad. SSU does this as well. PLEASE help me with this...what files (I assume mesh/texture files) do I need to gain these effects with the Shuttle Fleet? Was hoping maybe its as simple as copy/paste whatever files control that from SSU and drop them into the shuttle fleet folder? I'd really like to have these particular effects..simply awsome! Hopefully im not being a pain....been asking alot of questions here lately lol just got back into Orbiter after a few year hiatus..any help would be greatly appreciated!!

chevelle505

Reaction score
So i guess im S.O.L? Is there even a way to mod the launch effects at all?

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well I wonder if any any was after the fact editing. I looks like the default launchpad with some extra things. So maybe with the stspayload that use Plyon? Under the video it said:"The last launch of space shuttle Endeavour (STS-134), from T-09:00 through ET separation using Orbiter Space Flight Simulator 2006P1 and STS Payloads 2.01."

Last edited: