Problem How to EVA from XR5 Vanguard to ISS

Genesis

Reaction score
Hi Orbiters,
I'm running a standard XR5 scenario in Orbiter 2010 "Ready to take off to ISS". I have managed to dock with the ISS but when I try to EVA a member of the crew, it tells me "crew member transfer failed" and displays "Docked ship does not support UMmu"....which I assume is the ISS....
I am aware that the standard ISS that comes with Orbiter 2010 is not compatible, and have been searching for some tips to make it compatible...one suggestion was to use UMMUFA which I cannot find anywhere, I've searced add-ons with no luck....and I saw somewhere that you open the scenario, go to custom and choose scenario editor, click on "New", go to the bottom and choose UCGO, stations folder and choose "Station-ISS" and click on Create....I give the vessel a name..."ISS"..no spaces, no additional characters......I did this and assumed it would fix the problem, but still doesn't let me EVA a crew member to the ISS...am I doing anything wrong?...I just cannot figure out a solution...I have tried copying the ISS part of a UCGO scenario and pasted over the original ISS but still didn't resolve anything...

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.....many thanks

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes. I think UMMUFA and other ComputerX? things disappeared. Attachment Manager.,.....

But on the Station-ISS do you see the Ummu hud info? LIke how many seats,......

Genesis

Reaction score
Hi gattispilot, thank you for your message and I appreciate you taking the time to comment...
I managed to sort the problem out...I was naming the "new" ISS with the same name "ISS"...thinking it would overwrite the one in the scenario...but I realised that I had to give it a different name like ISS1...so effectlively I had two ISS's in the scenario...when I selected ISS1, I did manage to see the UMmu information using F6, F7, F8 and eventually managed to transfer the crew....I just deleted to "original" ISS from the scenario file and keep the Station-ISS....so all good...
Thank you for your time....kind regards