i cant use ummu3.0 on orbiter2016

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
as long as activate the ummu3.0 when playing orbiter2016 it will quit istantly.is there any solution to this problem?By the way im using my kindle paperwhite to browse this forum lol

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
as long as activate the ummu3.0 when playing orbiter2016 it will quit istantly.is there any solution to this problem?By the way im using my kindle paperwhite to browse this forum lol

All of Dan's great addons are unfortunately not fully compatible with 2016 yet, so while they sort of work, you will encounter many, many bugs that are undocumented and have no solutions to them. Some have workarounds, like the known bug with crashes if an UMmu is focused while in cockpit mode. If you have scenarios that start like this, they will most probably fail. Edit those scenarios to use extern mode instead.

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
All of Dan's great addons are unfortunately not fully compatible with 2016 yet, so while they sort of work, you will encounter many, many bugs that are undocumented and have no solutions to them. Some have workarounds, like the known bug with crashes if an UMmu is focused while in cockpit mode. If you have scenarios that start like this, they will most probably fail. Edit those scenarios to use extern mode instead.

do you mean that i cant use ummu on orbiter2016?

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
do you mean that i cant use ummu on orbiter2016?

I mean what I wrote: UMmu sort of works, but never was intended for Orbiter 2016, so has many bugs with it.