I need a good, solid Orbiter game trailer

Turbinator

Reaction score
I need a good video to show off Orbiter. Is there a certain trailer that demonstrates Orbiter clearly to someone that wouldn't know much about the subject matter. Or for someone that would not know what to expect from a über-realistic spaceflight simulator.

I always had trouble finding a video to show to someone, when introducing them to Orbiter. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty Orbiter videos on YouTube. However, most of them are either tutorials, recordings of specific missions, or trailers for specific addons. I have never found a true Orbiter trailer.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Tex made a fantastic tribute to Orbiter '06. Even though it's for the older version, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the video, it shows many, many add-ons. And of course, all of Tex's video's are first rate!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/9061682"]'Orbital Reflections' - Orbiter 2006 Tribute on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:

RichWall

Sage Brush
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Tex made a fantastic tribute to Orbiter '06. Even though it's for the older version, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the video, it shows many, many add-ons. And of course, all of Tex's video's are first rate!

Great video for sure. How could any work like this be not considered awesome? now or then?