IMFD IMFD help

Vaillant

Reaction score
Hello,

I need a little bit of help with IMFD, I following David Courtney and Dimitris IMFD tutorials, I'm on part 3 about 17 min mark in the video everything looks fine except that the two mfd don't seems to synchronize, I checked them and both MFD are saying they are shared with the other. I know I was suppose to share only on the right side but because it was not working properly I tried it both way.

On the right MFD I do not see my course after the burn and it does say moon's SOI is weak (which does not appear in the tutorial). When I try to adjust TEj on the left, nothing happen to my PeA on the right.

What can I do to make sure the two MFD's are communicating with each others ?

Thank you again for all your help.

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't cross share the MFDs.....Have one that you treat as the MASTER mfd....then set the other one as the SLAVE, and have that set to share with the MASTER one.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Also keep in mind for what exactly you are looking at. If you are looking at your orbit and it is GREEN, that means that is what your current trajectory currently is.

If it is BLUE, that is your flight plan, what your orbit will look like if you burn correctly.

PetziK

Reaction score
I'd deactivate the plan right after having done the burn. You don't work with the plan anymore. You need the imfd map program instead.
David's videos are acurate... in case it doesn't work for you check every single step. You can also ask david directly on youtube - he is very helpful and answers within 2-3 days.
I did check on david's videos and if you pause and work on orbiter in parallel to his videos you can find out what to do.

in order to learn start simple - start with earth moon moon earth or even simpler. start in orbit and transfer yourself to iss or some other spaceship - you will understand soon how to trigger the plan and work with the map.
good luck,
oe-pkr over